- To improve the communication skills of the students
- To create awareness about literature by encouraging students to read literary classics and to make than to learn the values of life
- To create conducive atmosphere for students to develop creativity and thereby encouraging then to write poems and short stories
- To encourage students to use literary and flowery language in this oral and written communication
- Focusing on class room coaching to improve the learning and grasping capacity of the students
- To give individual attention to each student for all round development
- To organize seminars and literary competition
The founder of Sree Siddaganga Education Society his Holiness Dr. Sri Sri Sri Shivakumara Mahaswamigalu established the college (1982) with a vision to provide an opportunity to the student community of the district, particularly the rural folk for empowerment through valued based higher education. Hindi the national language is also a part of the curriculum. It helps the students to integrate culturally with the other state of the country. Knowledge of Hindi is essential if a student secures a job in the central govt or public sector undertakings and is to work in a place where his mother tongue is not spoken.
Since the inception, the department of Hindi has prepared the students to obtain various jobs in administrative services both at the state and national level. Some of the previous students are working as Hindi officers, translators all over India. Many have proved to be good teachers and lecturers.
Under the patronage of swamiji the department is providing all the assistance to conduct curricular and extracurricular activities.
In the year 1987, His Holiness was generous to accord sanction for the appointment of full time lecturer for the Department of Hindi. Dr. H.G. Sadashivaiah, who was student of the University of Bangalore was appointed and he is continuing in the department till this date.
Since the work load of the Department increased Mrs. K S Malaika Sultana has been appointed as lecturer from the academic year 2017-2018.
Right now Smt.K.S Malaika Sultana is working as a lecturer since June 2018 and containing all the activates of her predecessors.
Faculty Name: K S Malaika Sultana
Profile Designation: Lecturer & Head
Qualification: M.A., B.Ed., CTTC
Contact No & Email: 7026746786,
Area of Interest / Specialization: Kabir Das
Teaching Experience : 12 Years